TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT TEAM
||Tony Norris / Lori Postlethwait
||Scott Bettin / John Wellschlager
||Paul Wagner / Chris Ross
||David Wills / Howard Schaller
Cindy Henriksen / Rudd Turner
TMT CONFERENCE CALL
20 August 2003 0900-1200 hours
Custom House Room 118
Conference call line: 503-808-5190
All members are encouraged to call Donna Silverberg with any issues or
concerns they would like to see addressed.
Please e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (503) 248-4703.
- Welcome and introductions.
- Ice Harbor spill. (ALL)
- Fish Passage Status (NOAA Fisheries, All)
- Timing of the run
- Criteria used to determine 95% passage
- End of Spill
- Dworshak Operation, Update (COE)
- MOP Operation at Ice Harbor, Lower Monumental, and Little Goose. (All)
- 2004 Water Management Plan. (COE)
- Review current system conditions.
Review operations requests.
Develop recommended operations for August 25 - 31.
- fish migration status (NOAA Fisheries, USFWS)
- reservoir operation, power system, water quality, water supply (COE, BOR, BPA)
- set agenda for next meeting
Questions about the meeting may be referred to
Cindy Henriksen at (503) 808-3945, or Rudd Turner at (503)
- Availability of staff from BPA Transmission Business Line: Transmission Limitations